Monday, October 3, 2011

2 Ideas that are driving me crazy!

The original idea I have seems like a bust to me now. I want to utilize solar energy because the technology is relatable and I have need to create something that would exist in my lifetime. I need to let this go for this assignment. However, my idea here is to create a "second skin" which is worn on the body and utilizes solar energy to give the wearer the ability to charge mobile devices by a connection of some type.

My new idea.


I want to create an implant that assists you with problem solving from day to day. Once you get the implant, it will have a gustation period of 2 years. The implant is much like a smart computer, it will identify trends in your visual sensors. It will pick up on consistent focal points and things you avoid looking at. It will match the way you feel about an object and connect it to its use. After the gustation period, you start to get visual reminders and you notice things of interest. This system primarily will use the connections you've made and remind your brain of them. For example, you are watching television and a glare appears. The implant signals create a colour that will allow you to notice the blinds, to close them. Another example, you walk down the street and don't notice a cloud that, in the past, turns into a rain cloud, this device points it out. You are at dinner, because of cravings during your menstrual cycle, certain entrees are highlighted.

The system is more of a parody on smart computers and smart advertisements.

No comments:

Post a Comment